Develop Staff Health, Wellbeing, Focus and Performance.
Mindfulness training is scientifically proven to decrease stress, anxiety and depression. It is a highly effective mental skills training for increasing focus, concentration, memory and workplace relationships by physically affecting how the brain responds to present moment experience.
Mindfulness Training: Effects on the Brain
- Prefrontal Cortex: Associated with emotion, concentration, behaviour and decision making becomes more activated.
- Amygdala: Associated with threat responses “fight – flight – freeze” becomes less activated.
- Insula: Associated with empathy and recognising body states, such as fatigue or hunger becomes more activated.
- Hippocampus: Associated with learning, memory, self-awareness and compassion becomes more activated.
Give your employees the gift of mindfulness mental training skills. Experiencing mindfulness in a non-judgemental and welcoming workshop. The workshop is interactive and cultivates a real introduction to mindfulness for those who may never have experienced it before. We discover what mindfulness truly means, what it is to be mindful in everyday life and where it comes from.
The essence of the workshop is to have a play at meditation practices so participants experience it for themselves. We gain insight into the huge benefits of mindfulness for reducing anxiety, stress and low mood / depression and the scientific evidence behind it.
Discover how to free ourselves from the grip of worry, negative thoughts, anxiety and stress. Finding more joy, positivity and appreciation for the good in our lives alongside the difficulties.
The workshop gives people a genuine understanding of mindfulness, practical tips for how to incorporate mindfulness into each day both at work and at home to build better relationships, find more calm and focus amidst the busyness of daily life.
Workshops are extremely popular and deliver well for corporate health and wellbeing, conferences, staff training and away days.
For more information or for a friendly chat please get in touch.
- One Hour Workshop or Mindfulness Meditation Session £80
- Ninety Minute “Introduction to Mindfulness” Workshop £150
- Two Hour Workshop £220
- Half Day £400
- Full Day £600
- Prices are exclusive of VAT and travel expenses (where applicable).
We have used Jakki on numerous occasions for mindfulness workshops and more recently meditation sessions for our employees at our head Office as part of our wellbeing and mental health strategy.
Jakki provides a safe, non-judgmental environment that is calm and welcoming. Our staff were provided with the tools to enable them to carry out home meditation in a variety of forms, seated or lying down.
With regards to the mindfulness the workshops enable our employees to grasp a better understanding of the kind of thoughts they have and how to better deal with them.